About Abyssinian Cats
Abyssinian cats are unique thanks in large part to their unusual intelligence and generally extroverted, playful, and willful personalities. They are said to become depressed without constant activity and the attention of their owners. Many refer to them as the Border Collie of the cat world due to their high intelligence as well as energy levels! Abyssinian Cats are often referred to as being “dog-like” due to their attachment to their owners. With their interest in playing with their owners combined with their curious intelligence, Abyssinians are called the “clowns of the cat kingdom.” Abyssinians love to be shown off, as they love attention. They are affectionate and friendly toward people.
- Wild and exotic looking felines with ticked coats in a variety of shades including ruddy, red, chocolate, blue, or fawn.
- Oversized ears like their French Bulldog pals!
- Long, lean bodies and can weight 6 to 10 pounds.
- A is for active!
- Social cats that are happy with an owner who will play with them and keep them company.
- Commonly referred to as the Border Collie of the cat world. Highly intelligent and trainable.
- Curious, playful, and often chirp as opposed to meowing.